Last Updated July, 2018
Information We Collect
When you download, install, register with, access, or use the App, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“PII”). We may also collect information concerning you, including, but not limited to, records and copies of your correspondence, if you contact us. Information that we collect may include information that you provide by filling in forms in the App, including information provided at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, posting or updating information when using the App, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete the App from your device.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any PII:
- To provide you with the App and its contents and any other services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To send you communications from us via Short Message Service or text to your mobile device and to the designated mobile phone number that you provide to us, if you have consented to such communications.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to the App or any services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use Google Analytics or other similar technologies (the “Analytics Technologies”) to collect and process certain information about you and your use of the App. The information collected by the Analytics Technologies is statistical data and does not include PII, and we do not maintain it or associate it with PII we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. You may learn more about how Google uses the information it collects by visiting the following site “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” (located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to the App is restricted by the Google Privacy Notice (located at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/).
Our web server and/or the Analytics Technologies may collect and store the following general information about you: the originating name of the domain from which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the App; the sections of the App you visit; and the type of device and device ID you use to access the App. This information is collected automatically. It is used to help us improve the App by tabulating the number of visitors to the App in terms of new users, popularity of functions, amount of use, types of errors, and to make the App more useful to you.
Our web server and/or the Analytics Technologies may also collect Internet protocol addresses (the Internet address of a device) to track a user’s session while the user remains anonymous. We analyze this data for certain trends in statistics, such as which parts of the App users are using and how long they spend there.
We may also use “cookies” (or mobile cookies) and “web beacons.” Cookies are small files stored on your device that are used to store and track personal information. Cookies are used to remind us of who you are in order to deliver you better service. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our App. Web beacons are small electronic files (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited certain pages and for other related App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain App content and verifying system and server integrity).
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better, more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences; and
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We use location information we collect to provide you with the nearest locations of healthcare clinics, healthcare providers, or other organizations that you may be looking for or that may be able to assist you.
Do Not Track Policy
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about targeted content, you should contact the responsible party directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from certain providers, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
We may use your PII to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that is pertinent to the use of the App or the services we offer. By using the App, you are consenting to this.
What Information is Shared and With Whom
We may provide information to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law or when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it. There may be instances when we may access or disclose your information in order to protect or defend the legal rights or property of the Company and its affiliated companies or their employees and agents, to protect the safety and security of users, and to protect against fraud.
The Company may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of its assets in connection with a merger, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy, without your permission. In such an event, PII may be one of the assets transferred.
The App is developed and supported by third-party vendors, who may in the course of performing their services for us have access to your PII. We contractually require such vendors to maintain the confidentiality of your PII, and keep your PII secure. We do not allow such vendors to use or share your PII for any purpose other than in performing services for us.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the PII you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. The Company does not share your PII with unaffiliated third parties for promotional purposes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your PII from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Any information you submit to us through the App will be encrypted during transmission using TLS/SSL technology. Your PII is password protected and restricted within our organization to employees and trusted partners that need access to your PII in order to correspond with you and provide the services that you requested from us. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII transmitted through the App. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Third-Party Apps and Websites
The use of any PII provided by you to, or automatically collected from, a third party will be governed by that party’s privacy notice. If you are unsure whether a website or app is controlled by, affiliated with, or managed by the Company, you should review the privacy notice at each linked website or app to determine how that site or app treats your PII.
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age. The Company does not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the App or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received PII from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 504-321-4444.
Access and Update Your Information
If you have any questions about PII that may be retained by the Company, you may contact us at 504-321-4444. Upon your request, the Company will provide to you the PII under its control, if any, as well as information about the ways in which that information is being used and disclosed. The Company only collects PII for the purposes of providing you with services that you requested from us and the support of those services. The Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that PII we may be using or disclosing is accurate and complete. If you demonstrate that your information is inaccurate or incomplete, the information will be amended as appropriate. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to any request and update your PII, if necessary.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at 504-321-4444. Please note, however, that the Company does not disclose PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Last Updated July 1, 2018
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
This APP is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older.
The Company accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), the Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the App or the information and content contained therein if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence and/or whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
- not to use the App in any way that violates federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in relevant jurisdictions (including any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other relevant countries);
- that you will not use the App to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt or circumvent any of the security features of any part of the App (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the App);
- not to introduce any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the App (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the App);
- that you will not edit or otherwise modify any content in the App;
- that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the App (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the App);
- that you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- that you will not reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, rent, sub-license, trade or resell any content or other aspect of the App for any commercial purpose (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution); and
Any User Contribution you post to the App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the App, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the App.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the App.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the App. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the App, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to Stephanie Noriea at 504-321-4444. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The information presented on or through the App is made available solely for informational purposes. The Company uses reasonable efforts to update the information on the App. However, the contents of the App are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This App may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Please contact us at 504-321-4444 if you have questions about the information presented on the App.
Third-Party Sites and Content
The App Does Not Provide Medical Advice
The App’s content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Access to or use of the App, or communication within, from or to the App, does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the App.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call 911 immediately or seek appropriate professional medical treatment.
Social Media Features and Linking to the App
You may link to the App, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This App may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this App.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this App.
- Cause limited portions of content on this App to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
YOUR USE OF THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP, ITS CONTENT AND ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE APP. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE APP, ITS CONTENT OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE APP OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE APP OR ANY ADVICE OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY WEBSITES OR OTHER APPS LINKED TO THE APP, ANY CONTENT ON THE APP OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE APP OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Modifications, Interruption of Service and Account Security
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue this App with or without notice to the user. The Company shall not be liable to any user or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the App. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our App. The operation of our App may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
To access the App or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the App that all the information you provide on the App is correct, current and complete.
Information About You and Your Use of the App
The Company is based in the State of Louisiana in the United States of America and is intended solely for residents of the United States. The Company makes no representations that the App and its Contents are appropriate or available for use in all locations or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Use of or access to the App may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. By accessing or using this App, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of your own jurisdiction and any jurisdiction from which you access or use the App.
By using or accessing the App, you consent to the transmission of your personal information, including your user id, password, and any other personal or non-personal information we may collect from you, to the United States, and you acknowledge and accept all liability and responsibility arising from the transmission of such information to the United States.
General Representation and Warranty
Termination and Survival
Limitations or Exclusions Not Applicable
Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such states, our liability and that of our third-party content providers and their respective agents shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the App should be directed to the Company at 504-321-4444.